2nd October 2017, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in LLB course after B.Com honors

I recently complete my graduation on b.com (honors) from C.U with 48% marks. So now i M little much confuse about LLB courses, I mean I does not decide that which one good for me 1.regular or 2.open, because i belongs to a lower middle class family, so I need job But I also need to complete my LLB courses but, I doesn't know that open LLB have any value or not.
So I need you advice. Please tell me about this and procedures also. My Gmail address: - [email protected]

2nd October 2017, 05:07 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in LLB course after B.Com honors

No, doubt LLB degree from a recognised open institute/university is valid. So, now you can make a choice from distance or regular course.

To get admission in course you have to appear and qualify in entrance test conducted by various institutes.

In some of the institutes admission is also offered on merit score of qualifying subject.

So, visit the official website of the respective institute in which you want to get admission for more details.
2nd October 2017, 10:27 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can opt for the LLB course after the completion of Graduation in Commerce with 48% of marks.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the 3 years of LLB course. In order to pursue the said course, candidates must have to qualify in the CLAT entrance examination. Once after qualifying in the examination, candidates can take admission in different colleges to study the LLB course.
3rd October 2017, 12:00 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

In order to get admission in LLB course, you will have to complete your graduation degree from a recognized unievrsity having scored a minimum of 55% in aggregate. You will furthermore have to appear for an entrance test called CLAT and after clearing the examination you can get admission in the course.

However, to get admission in CLAT examination, candidate will have to have cleared your +2 level with a minimum of 50% in aggregate from a recognized board. Candidate's age should however not be less than 20 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?