22nd June 2016, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in 12th class English Honors in IGNOU?

Good afternoon sir, I am Garima, in 10+2 and I want to take admission in English honors. So can you please tell me the whole procedure, how can I get admission in IGNOU? Please share your valuable information.

Related Questions:
  1. BA in English honors after completing 12th in PSEB?
  2. Am I eligible for DU CAT for M.A English Honors after completing B.A English Honors from IGNOU through correspondence?
  3. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for distance MA in English from IGNOU?
  4. What to do to get admission in PG in English honors in IGNOU?
  5. Does IGNOU provide 12th course? Procedure for getting admission?
  6. What is the minimum percentage required to take admission in English Honors
  7. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  8. Admission procedure to study M.Phil in English at IGNOU?
  9. How can I do M.A English through IGNOU? What is the procedure to do M.A English?
  10. How to get admission in B.A Honors after passing 12th science?
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for B.Sc honors in Biology after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  12. What is the procedure to get admission in B.A Honors in English and Panjab University? I am appearing in 12th science
  13. Procedure to get admission in B.A Honors in Panjab University after completing 12th Arts?
  14. How to do M.A English from IGNOU? Am I eligible for admission in M.A English? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to get admission in IGNOU for 3rd year Agriculture Diploma program?
  16. Am I eligible for M.Phil from IGNOU having completed MA in English? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  17. Admission procedure and scope of studying BCA in IGNOU?
  18. What's the syllabus and admission procedure for doing Graduation through IGNOU correspondence? I've 4 years gap after completing 12th
13th September 2016, 06:25 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in 12th class English Honors in IGNOU?

Yes, you are eligible to take admission in English Honors course after 10+2 from any recognised board.

IGNOU stands for Indira Gandhi National Open University and it is a recognised university. The language course is offered by School of Humanities.

The minimum eligibility to get admission is candidate must have passed 10+2 from recognised board or have equivalent BPP from IGNOU. For more information about admission visit at www.ignou.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?