23rd August 2019, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get direct admission in UPES Dehradun to study BTech for CSE Diploma student?

I want to study BTech course in UPES Dehradun. Currently, I am studying Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in 3rd year. I would like to know I get direct admission or not? How can I get admission directly for this BTech course in this institute?

1st September 2019, 06:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get direct admission in UPES Dehradun to study BTech for CSE Diploma student?

There is no direct admission in BTech course at any recognized institute in India. You have to appear for entrance exam even for management quota admission. Therefore, make sure you apply for the entrance exam when there is a notification.

Seats at the said college are allotted through counselling based on the rank in the entrance exam. There is no chance of direct admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?