4th February 2016, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get get BCA admission in IPU through management quota?

I want admission in the BCA course in Indraprastha University through management quota. Please tell me the detailed procedure for doing so. Please help.

4th February 2016, 08:15 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get get BCA admission in IPU through management quota?

You need to contact the college authorities and tell them about your admission plans and I am sure if there is any seat available, they will surely help you out and if not then I am sorry to say that you need to take admission in some other college.
4th February 2016, 08:17 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to take admission in BCA course in Indraprastha University through management quota, you first need to confirm whether there is an seats available or not, because there isn't much of seats available for admission through management quota. However, if you are lucky enough and the seats are available, you might get admission in it by following the admission procedure mentioned by the University.
5th February 2016, 05:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For management quota you have to contact the head of the institution for admission. Normally, appearing in the required entrance exam is essential and then you will be required to approach the college for management quota.

There is a enhanced fee structure for management quota seats and fee will be very high compared to a normal admission. Just visit the college of your choice and have a conversation with the management of the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?