2nd February 2016, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do B.ed special Education (HI)?

I want to B.Ed in special education cat. Hi please reply in my Question? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study Ph.D in Special Education with Scholarship for M.Ed(Educational Technology) candidate? Eligibility criteria and prospects of Ph.D in Special Education?
  2. Eligibility criteria for doing B.Ed(Distance) course on Special Education(HI)?
  3. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  4. Eligibility to do B.ed special Education (HI)? -- [New]
  5. Details of the universities offering M.Phil/Ph.D in Special Education? What is the eligibility criteria?
  6. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
  7. Names of the colleges of West Bengal offering B.Ed courses?
  8. Detailed information, admission procedure and eligibility to study Master's Degree of Special Education in Mental Retardation?
  9. Procedure for doing general B.Ed correspondence course from IGNOU? How much is the cost involved? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do B.Ed through correspondence? How to get admission?
  11. How may I take admission in B.Ed courses without appearing in any entrance test?
  12. Will I be able to apply in Kerala for studying B.Ed? What is the procedure? What is the cost of B.Ed course? What is the duration of the course?
  13. Procedure to get admission in B.Ed? When will be the entrance exam of B.Ed?
  14. Is B.Ed valid for school services?
  15. Can I get admission to study B.Ed if completed B.Pharmacy?
  16. Admission in Diploma in Special Education through Correspondence for 2 years experienced Teacher?
  17. List colleges for doing B.Ed. in Special Education?
  18. Bachelor of Fine Arts is equivalent to B.Ed course?
4th February 2016, 09:27 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to do B.ed special Education (HI)?

Eligibility Criteria for B.Ed special Education (HI):

1. Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University.

2. Candidates should score a minimum of at least 55% marks in graduation.

3. OBC candidates are provided relaxation up to 5%, therefore their minimum required percentage is 45% marks.

4. SC/ST candidates can apply with 40% marks.

5. Educational pattern of the candidate should be 10+2+3.
4th February 2016, 09:33 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below, I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to pursue B.Ed special education (HI), kindly have a look at it;

> You should have completed yuour graduation with a minimum of 60% in aggregate from a recognized University.

> Relaxation is however provided to SC/ST and OBC candidates according to the norms.
5th February 2016, 05:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You must have a degree in special education with at least 50% marks to become eligible for B.Ed entrance exam of any university.

Admission is mostly based on the performance in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. Just perform well in the given entrance exam and you will surely get admission through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?