22nd November 2019, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure BPharm admission in Bihar College of Pharmacy?

Hi Sir/Madam, can I know what is the procedure for getting admission in Bihar College of Pharmacy for studying BPharm course? Please help me to know about the admission procedure as soon as possible.

24th November 2019, 11:20 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure BPharm admission in Bihar College of Pharmacy?

The procedure to secure BPharm admission at Bihar College of Pharmacy is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum score of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology as subjects from a recognized board. Admission selection is done on the basis of merit in the entrance test which is conducted by the college followed by personal interview.

Interested candidate can apply online through college website www.biharcollegeofpharmacy.com. Follow the instructions and fill the application form with all the required details. Select the course and upload the scanned signature and photograph. Pay the application online and submit the application form and save the copy for future reference.
25th November 2019, 02:23 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure BPharm admission in Bihar College of Pharmacy?

The procedure to secure admission in Bachelor of pharmacy course in Bihar College of Pharmacy is given below:-

1)You would need to visit the college campus to get the application form.
2)After getting the application form, you have to fill the application form as per the instructions.
3)You have to appear in the entrance examination and had to score minimum 55% marks in the entrance examination.

The admission to Bachelor of pharmacy course in Bihar College of Pharmacy would be on the basis of merit list of qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?