11th November 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Process to convert CGPA into Percentage for BTech student of JNTUK?

Respected Sir, I am studying BTech from JNTUK. I have a Grade systems in my academic. I want to know about the calculation mode of CGPA into percentage mode. Suppose I got 8.31 CGPA then how I convert this into percentage?

27th March 2023, 05:22 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Process to convert CGPA into Percentage for BTech student of JNTUK?

JNTUK follows a 10 point grading system in which CGPA is calculated based on the performance of a student in all the subjects of a semester. CGPA stands for Cumulative Grade Point Average, which is the average of all the grade points obtained in all the semesters. To convert CGPA into percentage mode, you can follow the below steps:

Step 1: Find the maximum CGPA that can be obtained under JNTUK. JNTUK has a maximum CGPA of 10.

Step 2: Multiply your CGPA with the maximum CGPA of JNTUK, which is 10.

For example, if you have a CGPA of 8.31, then you need to multiply 8.31 with 10, which is 83.1.

Step 3: The obtained result will be your percentage.

Therefore, in the above example, 83.1 is the percentage obtained from 8.31 CGPA.

So, to summarize, the process to convert CGPA into percentage for BTech students of JNTUK is to multiply the CGPA with the maximum CGPA and the result will be the percentage. In the example given, the CGPA of 8.31 was multiplied with 10, which gave the percentage of 83.1.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?