6th March 2020, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Registration procedure of the Sathyabama All India Entrance Examination 2020? Cost of application?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for the Sathyabama All India Entrance Examination of this year which is 2020. I would like to know about the procedure of registration for this BTech entrance examination. Please let me know about the registration procedure as well as the cost of application. Thank you!

8th March 2020, 10:27 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Registration procedure of the Sathyabama All India Entrance Examination 2020? Cost of application?

Registration procedure of the Sathyabama All India Entrance Examination 2020:-

Admission is based solely on the performance of the candidate in Sathyabama University entrance examination 2020.
Candidates who qualify the Sathyabama University entrance exam 2020 will be shortlisted and called for counseling.
The branch of study will be allocated on the day of counselling depending upon the availability of a seat.
After the payment of a non - refundable counselling fee of Rs 10,000, a provisional admission order will be issued.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?