12th May 2023, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Relation Between BBA and Cabin Crew job

I am student of class 12th commerce, and i am thinking to do BBA(marketing) but my question is that can i apply for cabin crew after completing my BBA.??
I mean is there any educational eligibility fir cabin crew that BBA's of different sector is not allowed to become Cabin crew..e help me

14th May 2023, 10:34 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Relation Between BBA and Cabin Crew job

The relation between a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree and a cabin crew job may not be immediately apparent, as they are in different fields. However, there are some transferable skills and aspects that can be relevant in both areas:

1. Customer Service: Both BBA graduates and cabin crew members need strong customer service skills. BBA programs often emphasize the importance of understanding customer needs, delivering exceptional service, and maintaining positive customer relationships. These skills can be valuable in the cabin crew role, as cabin crew members are responsible for ensuring passenger comfort, safety, and satisfaction.

2. Communication and Interpersonal Skills: Effective communication and interpersonal skills are essential for both BBA professionals and cabin crew members. BBA graduates learn how to communicate effectively in various business contexts, collaborate with team members, and interact with clients and stakeholders. Cabin crew members also need excellent communication skills to interact with passengers, handle inquiries, and address their needs during flights.

3. Problem Solving and Decision Making: BBA programs often focus on developing problem-solving and decision-making skills, which can be valuable in a cabin crew role. Cabin crew members encounter various situations during flights and must make quick decisions and solve problems while maintaining composure and professionalism.

4. Adaptability and Flexibility: BBA programs often emphasize adaptability and the ability to work in dynamic business environments. Similarly, cabin crew members must be adaptable and flexible to handle changes in flight schedules, manage diverse passengers, and handle unexpected situations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?