3rd November 2019, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Reputed colleges under Panjab University offering BSc(Mathematics) Honours admission to a candidate with 77% in 12th?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have completed my 12th and scored 77% marks. I want to study BSc in Mathematics Honours course in Panjab University. Can I know about the reputed colleges under this university where I can get admission in BSc Honours course?

4th November 2019, 07:58 PM
Quiz Master

Default Re: Reputed colleges under Panjab University offering BSc(Mathematics) Honours admission to a candidate with 77% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I have completed my 12th and scored 77% marks. I want to study BSc in Mathematics Honours course in Panjab University. Can I know about the reputed colleges under this university where I can get admission in BSc Honours course?
Since you have passed your Intermediate Exam and scored 77% marks and wanted to study BSc(Maths) from Panjab University-affiliated colleges.
Here is the list of some reputed colleges:
->Bhag Singh Hayer Khalsa College for Women.
->DAV College.
->DAV College of Education.
->Gopichand Arya Mahila College.
->Guru Nanak Khalsa College.
->Jyoti B.Ed. College.

For more information you can check on their official website:
http://dcdc.puchd.ac.in/affiliateColleges.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?