24th June 2014, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Required rank or marks in NATA to get admission in SPA or One or the best Architecture colleges in Delhi?

How much rank or marks should we get in NATA to get admission in SPA or one of d best architechture collge in delhi directly by NATA exm....?

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks should we get in NATA to get admission in SPA
  2. Rank required for admission in top 10 colleges of Architecture?
  3. How much is the score required in NATA examination for admission in top architecture colleges
  4. Where can I get admission after scoring 175 marks in AIEEE in Paper II(Architecture) and 1174 in NATA exam?
  5. Which b.arch colleges can i get into with AIEEE AIR of 8830? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Criteria for NRI admission in SPA Delhi? Do NRI students have to appear for AIEEE and NATA?
  7. How to get admission in a good college of Architecture after scoring 120 marks in NATA and 82 marks in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  8. How much marks are needed to get in NATA exam in School of Planning and Architecture Delhi?
  9. Any college in which I could get after scoring 169 marks in AIEEE Architecture? Is it possible to get a college for Architecture without giving NATA?
  10. Which college can I get after scoring 94 in NATA and 77% in 12th CBSE? Can I get SPA Delhi or JJ Mumbai?
  11. Admission program in B.Arch at SPA Delhi through NATA?
  12. List of colleges for B.Archas per my NATA rank?
  13. Can i get admission in SPA through NATA exam?
  14. Can I get admission in Architecture in any government college after scoring 35000 in WBJEE? Is NATA certificate required at the time of admission?
  15. Does SPA and Sir JJ college of Architecture accept NATA? When should I start the coaching for the same?
  16. Will I get good colleges like NIT, SPA after scoring 220-260 marks in AIEEE Architecture paper?
  17. Can I get admission in SPA Delhi in B.Arch course after scoring 82.20% in 12th?
  18. Affordable government Architecture colleges having 90 marks in NATA?
31st May 2015, 11:13 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Required rank or marks in NATA to get admission in SPA or One or the best Architecture colleges in Delhi?

NATA stands for the National Aptitude Test for Architecture.

Various colleges other than the IITs and NITs offer the B. Arch. through this test.

It is conducted from April to June every year and the forms are sold out in the month of February to April.

For the admission a common merit list is prepared by based on the marks obtained by them in the test and the marks in 12th.

The weightage of the marks is 50-50 for both and the students are called for the counselling through which they get the colleges.
10th June 2018, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required rank or marks in NATA to get admission in SPA or One or the best Architecture colleges in Delhi?

My nata score is 140.25 and 12 class percentile is 92.4 .I am from OBC category .Can I get a seat in SPA Delhi?
5th May 2019, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

My NATA score is 107. I have 95.5% in 12th kerala board. Will I get an admission at SPA Delhi?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?