30th March 2021, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure MBBS admission in Calcutta National Medical College

Hi friends, I want to get admission in Calcutta National Medical College for studying MBBS course. I want to know about the requirements for securing admission. Kindly tell me about the requirements as soon as possible.

31st March 2021, 04:25 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Requirements to secure MBBS admission in Calcutta National Medical College

Requirements to secure MBBS admission in Calcutta National Medical College can be seen below.

You can get admission through NEET UG only.

Your score should be minimum 600 in NEET UG to get admission.

You must also have minimum score of 50% in intermediate to get admission.
31st March 2021, 08:05 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure MBBS admission in Calcutta National Medical College

NEET is National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test. It is conducted by NTA.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper with minimum 50% aggregate.

There is no upper age limit to apply for the examination.

So, you will become eligible to get admission in the course after qualifying in the examination.
31st March 2021, 10:14 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

You will have to appear and qualify in NEET to get admission in MBBS course.

MBBS is Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Dental Surgery. The examination is conducted for admission in the course. So, you have to qualify in the examination for admission in MBBS course.

Required eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB as main paper with minimum 50% aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?