25th February 2019, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying BE(Automobile Engineering) course?

Hi friends, I am interested to study BE(Automobile Engineering). But I don’t know anything about its scope. Can anyone of you tell me about the scope of this BE(Automobile Engineering) course? Please tell me as soon as possible.

27th February 2019, 08:55 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying BE(Automobile Engineering) course?

BE(Automobile Engineering) scope:

Job positions:

Sales officer, professor, associate professor Automobile Engineer Executive, paint shop automobile, software engineer, product development engineer, design engineer etc.

Top job areas:

Automobile manufacturing industry, maintenance and services stations, private transport companies, Defence Services and defence establishments, engineering Universities and colleges, automobile garage and maintenance workshops, design engineering etc.
28th February 2019, 09:13 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The scope of studying BE(Automobile Engineering) course is given below.

EMPLOYMENT AREA

=> Maintenance and Service Stations

=> Private Transport Companies

=> Defence Services & Defence Establishments

=> Engineering Universities and Colleges

=> Automobile Garage & Maintenance Workshops

BEST JOBS TYPE

=> Maintenance and Service Stations

=> Private Transport Companies

=> Defence Services & Defence Establishments

=> Engineering Universities and Colleges

=> Automobile Garage & Maintenance Workshops
28th February 2019, 08:21 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Automobile engineering is a branch of engineering that deals with designing, manufacturing and operating automobiles. It in corporate elements of mechanical, Electrical, software and Safety Engineering and applied to design and manufacture buses, bikes and other vehicles and machines.

Automobile engineers are demanded in both India and abroad and as it is a huge industry, there are great employment opportunities in private National and multinational automobile companies, service stations, private transport companies, Defence Services and self employment by setting up automobile garage or maintenance work shop.
28th February 2019, 10:40 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am interested to study BE(Automobile Engineering). But I don’t know anything about its scope. Can anyone of you tell me about the scope of this BE(Automobile Engineering) course? Please tell me as soon as possible.
There is good scope available for B.E in Automobile Engineering course in both Government and Private sectors. Automobile Engineering is the fastest growing field in India as well as other countries. I am sure career and job opportunities will get an increase in future for Automobile Engineering field.

Getting a job in a reputed company based on your knowledge, skills, interest, and experience. If you have good knowledge in automobiles then don't take tension about scope, definitely, you will be placed in reputed company for sure. Because success in any fields depends on the passion and interest of the person in that field. As a fresher, you can expect entry-level expect a salary range of 25,000 to 50,000 Per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?