27th May 2019, 06:04 AM
Unregistered

Scope of studying BSc.Med.Tech(Operation Theatre) course?

Hi friends, I am interested to study BSc.Med.Tech(Operation Theatre). But I don’t know anything about its scope. Can anyone of you tell me about the scope of this BSc.Med.Tech(Operation Theatre) course? Please tell me as soon as possible.

30th May 2019, 02:11 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Scope of studying BSc.Med.Tech(Operation Theatre) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am interested to study BSc.Med.Tech(Operation Theatre). But I don’t know anything about its scope. Can anyone of you tell me about the scope of this BSc.Med.Tech(Operation Theatre) course? Please tell me as soon as possible.

Scope for the BSc Med.Tech (Operation Theatre) is high. Candidates after completion of the BSc Med.Tech (Operation Theatre) course can work in various Government Hospitals, Private Hospitals, Clinics, Laboratories, Pharma companies, etc. They can work as Operation Theatre Technician, Trainee, Operation Theatre Assistant, Laboratory Technician, etc. The BSc Med. Tech (Operation Theatre) course is available in various colleges across India.
31st May 2019, 02:22 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

You can work as Teacher & Lecturer, Lab Technician, Anesthetist consultant, OT Technician, Associate Consultant etc after completion of the BSc.Med.Tech(Operation Theatre) course.

You can get jobs in operating theatres, ICUs and emergency departments of hospitals and nursing homes. You can also work as ransplant teams,cancer units, surgery, orthopaedic clinics, gynaecology sections, special care baby units etc.
31st May 2019, 11:15 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

BSc. Medical Technology in Operation Theatre is about understanding the ethics, layout of the operation theatre as well as handling the equipment.

After doing this course you can work in the government as well as in private hospitals. There are openings available in the areas of transplant teams, Orthopedic Clinics, Gynecology sections, Surgery and also in the field of education, research and training. Some of the job types are given below.

Lab Technician
Anesthetist Consultant
OT Technician
Associate Consultant
Teacher & Lecturer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?