27th May 2019, 05:54 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study BSc(Agriculture and Food Business) in Amity Institute of Organic Agriculture?

Hello everyone, I want to do BSc(Agriculture and Food Business) from Amity Institute of Organic Agriculture. But I need to get a scholarship for studying this course. So, please help me to know about the scholarships available for this course.

30th May 2019, 10:27 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study BSc(Agriculture and Food Business) in Amity Institute of Organic Agriculture?

The candidates who have scored more than 80% in their qualifying examination which is 10+2 can apply for direct admission and are eligible for Scholarship.

You would need to contact the university to get the detailed Scholarship eligibility criteria and scholarship amount.

Contact Address:-
Amity institute of organic agriculture
Sector 125, Noida,
Uttar Pradesh-201313
Phone number:- 0120 471 3600
31st May 2019, 11:20 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study BSc(Agriculture and Food Business) in Amity Institute of Organic Agriculture?

Yes, Scholarships are available to study a BSc in Agriculture and Food Business at Amity Institute of Organic Agriculture. The scholarship is to help those who are brilliant in academics and those who deserve a world class education but don't have the means.

You can visit the institute site www.amity.edu/aioa/ to see the eligibility criteria of your location.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?