24th May 2016, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Should I continue with B.Com(Pass) if haven't got a seat in B.Com (Banking & Insurance)?

Hello Sir,
I have applied for B.Com(Banking & Insurance). But unfortunately I haven't get seat. So, should I continue with B.Com(Pass)? Please suggest me. Thank you in advance!

26th May 2016, 10:34 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I continue with B.Com(Pass) if haven't got a seat in B.Com (Banking & Insurance)?

Yes, if you wish to pursue B.Com course only and are not getting admission in Banking and Insurance field, you can very much opt for general B.Com, i.e. B.Com(Pass).

The only difference between the two is that one is a specialization and the other is a general degree and nothing else.
13th June 2016, 11:12 AM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I continue with B.Com(Pass) if haven't got a seat in B.Com (Banking & Insurance)?

Yes, you can very much eligible to continue B.com (pass).

There is not much difference between both the courses. The main difference is of subjects, which is included in B.Com (pass) and B.Com in Banking and Insurance.

Normally, the syllabus pattern of B.Com equally balance all the Major subjects like, accountancy, Management, Business, statics, Banking theories, etc. But, the syllabus pattern of B.Com in Banking and Insurance course is more concentrated on Banking and Insurance related subjects Instead of other subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?