15th May 2015, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Should I go for regular or correspondence graduation after 12th Commerce from M.P board?

Dear sir,
i am passed 12th m.p board by commerce on year hindi medium
now i wana do graduation from distance education unnivesity.
Pls tell me something about this,
is this distance education graduate mark sheet/degree valueable as same as regular goverment university and it useful to my field sales?
pls tell me what can i do?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission process for B.Com correspondence from North Campus? Where to get the admission form? I have given 12th board in march by commerce stream
  2. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
  3. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  4. Admission in college to complete B.Com having 7 years gap after 1st year?
  5. Does regular and correspondence course has the same value? Which is better between B.Tech Regular or Correspondence?
  6. Is it possible to join a private biology 12th class course along with a regular after passing 12th from CBSE with 62%(Commerce)?
  7. Which option is suits on a pregnant student, post graduation through correspondence or regular?
  8. Masters Degree from reputed college after graduation through correspondence?
  9. Am i eligible for correspondence or regular B.Ed course after scoring 42% in graduation
  10. Is it possible to study BL course as part time course? Where in Tamilnadu can I do it?
  11. Difference between B.Com regular and B.Com correspondence? Which of the course is better for me?
  12. Eligibility for studying correspondence in BSc computers
  13. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce externally?
  14. How many colleges are there in India offering B.Com with CA?
  15. Can MBA be done through Regular Mode after Graduation from correspondence/distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the best commerce courses and colleges in India? Can I do graduation in commerce if I have done 12th in Non Medical stream?
  17. Is this possible for me to do Architecture being a candidate of pursuing 4th year of B.Tech?
  18. How could I do B.Ed after PG in Sociology? Entrance exams to be answered?
15th May 2015, 10:24 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I go for regular or correspondence graduation after 12th Commerce from M.P board?

Its good to see that you have completed 12th class in commerce stream that directly relates to accounting field and every single private and government body/ company has a separate department of accounts and recruitment in accounts field is done on the basis of education of commerce means degree or pg degree in commerce so you have a lot of chances ahead if you study well and complete your higher education carefully by selection of some good options.

Now you have planned to pursue bachelor's degree in commerce through distance mode so I would say that your plan is good but there is a little bit problem because sometimes, if you apply for government jobs in the same field then your degree might not be considered by some bodies and state governments as well because distance education means you have not attended the classes and practicals as well and it shows that candidate does not have enough knowledge about the subject so this will take you behind to others.

Distance education is easy to access that you do not need to worry about classes and go to college every single day and submit all necessary things on time it directly says that candidate need to appear only in exam that is why I am saying you to go for a regular mode course (B.com) in commerce or any discipline you want because a regular degree will give you everything that can not be received from a distance education degree so think about it and understand the importance of regular course.

In regular degree course, you will learn many things from expert teachers and have a great knowledge of commerce and its utilization in jobs because if you want to use your knowledge of the subject into the job then you do need to learn more about it and every single recruiter and company want that a candidate must be good at its basic knowledge of degree completed by the candidate and that can only be done by pursuing a regular degree course.

Your interest shows that you are willing to make your career in sales and marketing field so I would let you know that sales and marketing field want graduation and post graduation in the same stream through regular mode and candidates having MBA in sales and marketing are preferred so first you need to complete B.com then apply for MBA or M.Com because master's degree is compulsory and preferred by industries so you can get a very good job after either graduation or post graduation.
15th May 2015, 11:54 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I go for regular or correspondence graduation after 12th Commerce from M.P board?

You are eligible to go for regular as well as correspondence mode for graduation after 12th Commerce from M.P board.

The thing is that, doing in regular will be more effective than correspondence.

If you are working person, then you can choose correspondence mode.

The following are the best institutes in India for distance education:-

Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad
Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning, Pune
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University, Ahmedabad
Annamalai University, Annamalainagar
Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University, Nashik
Sikkim Manipal University, Gangtok
IMT Distance and Open Learning Institute, Ghaziabad
University of Mumbai, Mumbai

16th May 2015, 12:30 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Should I go for regular or correspondence graduation after 12th Commerce from M.P board?

I would like to suggests you go for regular graduation it is beneficial for you By the way when we talk about value Regular degree hold more value than distance degree in private sector jobs or when you apply for master degree preference is given to regular degree students

You can score good marks in regular as compared to distance graduation
28th May 2015, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I go regular college after completing correspondence 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?