3rd May 2020, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to pursue BArch in Tamilnadu School of Architecture?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in Tamilnadu School of Architecture for studying BArch course. I would like to know if I should have to appear in any entrance exam for studying this course? Please tell me as soon as possible.

5th May 2020, 10:52 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to pursue BArch in Tamilnadu School of Architecture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in Tamilnadu School of Architecture for studying BArch course. I would like to know if I should have to appear in any entrance exam for studying this course? Please tell me as soon as possible.
You must have to appear and qualify in the TANATA state level entrance examination conducted by Anna University to get admission for BArch in Tamilnadu School of Architecture. To be eligible for TANATA entrance examination the candidate must complete the Intermediate course with Mathematics subject from a recognized board. The candidate must be required to score at least 50% of marks in the 12th boar examination.
5th May 2020, 08:39 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to pursue BArch in Tamilnadu School of Architecture?

Yes, you have to appear for an entrance examination to study BArch at Tamilnadu School of Architecture. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in the NATA(National Aptitude Test in Architecture) examination. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.tnsa.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?