6th June 2015, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course to become a Photographer?

Hello,
As I am studying in 12th standard and
I am interested in doing Photography.
Kindly tell me that I have to do Bachelor of
Journalism and Mass Communication course?

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist?
  2. Best colleges in Delhi for BJMC?
  3. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  4. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  5. Best colleges in Ahmadabad for Bachelor in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  6. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University? List of colleges which offer this course in Delhi University? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility to get admission to study Bachelor of Mass Communication and Journalism in Delhi University? When the application form will be distributed?
  8. What can I do after doing passing my 12th arts?
  9. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  10. Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication and Journalism for undergraduate students in India?
  11. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  12. Top college for Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication in Mumbai?
  13. Difference between B.A(Honors) in Journalism and Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)? Colleges offering the course?
  14. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  15. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  16. Past 10 years entrance test question papers of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)?
  17. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Courses available after completing B.A course?
13th June 2015, 12:13 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Should I have to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course to become a Photographer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
As I am studying in 12th standard and
I am interested in doing Photography.
Kindly tell me that I have to do Bachelor of
Journalism and Mass Communication course?
Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication is not related to Photography. However, you can study Bachelor degree in Fine Arts, which is related to Photography field. Those candidates who are interested to apply for Bachelor degree in Fine Arts, must satisfy the below criteria,

- You must have passed class 12th or intermediate or higher senior secondary with minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board. Candidates appearing to the above said qualifying examinations are also eligible to apply.
13th June 2015, 07:48 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I have to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course to become a Photographer?

There is no particular qualification required to become as photographer.

Yes you can do diploma or certificate course in photography. To do diploma,you should have done intermediate.

Yeah in degree you can opt for bachelor of fine arts.

You should have computer knowledge and know to deal with client ,customer.

Photography is an art,it can be done by interest not by force..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?