6th October 2015, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Should I study B.Sc(Anthropology) Honours in Hans Raj College, Delhi University?

Hello,
I am thinking of doing B.Sc(Anthropology) Honours from Hans Raj College, Delhi University. Is it a good choice? Please let me know asap.

15th November 2015, 12:27 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study B.Sc(Anthropology) Honours in Hans Raj College, Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am thinking of doing B.Sc(Anthropology) Honours from Hans Raj College, Delhi University. Is it a good choice? Please let me know asap.
Yes, of course you can study B.Sc in Anthropology through Hans Raj College. 12th standard is the minimum educational qualification to be eligible for B.Sc in Anthropology. The Hans Raj college admission committee would decide the cut off percentages for admission to B.Sc in Anthropology and the same would be notified on the college notice board as per schedule given on the inside cover page of the prospectus. The same may be accessed from the college website www.hansrajcollege.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?