27th February 2016, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

In which specialization is it better to study B.Com among General and Finance Honours?

Hello Everyone,
Which group is better in between B.Com General and B.Com Finance Honours? I have lots of confusion. Please give me some idea for idealize this confusion. Thank you in advance.

29th February 2016, 01:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which specialization is it better to study B.Com among General and Finance Honours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
Which group is better in between B.Com General and B.Com Finance Honours? I have lots of confusion. Please give me some idea for idealize this confusion. Thank you in advance.
Both the B.Com General and B.Com in Finance Hons having good scope in both the Government and Private sector. There is no such big difference between the courses. The major difference is B.Com in General Hons focus on all specialization equally, but, the B.Com in Finance Hons focus only in Financial related subject and the duration of the course is Five years. However, I suggest you to select any one of the course based on your Interest and future aspiration.
29th February 2016, 05:33 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which specialization is it better to study B.Com among General and Finance Honours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,

It is always advisable to study B.Com General. The course covers all the area in accountancy and commerce. But the B.Com Finance course mainly covers the Finance aspect only. So you can choose B.Com General in graduation and later on you can choose the specialization in the post graduation. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10+2 with commerce group. The duration of the course is 3 years. You can study many courses after B.Com or you can start to work in government or private sector organizations.
20th May 2016, 06:44 AM
Unregistered

Am passed my 2 in commerce field with 91 % Marks in this year. .am confused b/w b.com gen or b.com honours. Plz suggest which is Best for me....thanx!
3rd May 2018, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

I wish to do ca with bcom. But I very much confused about choosing bcom general or bcom accounting and finance, thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?