9th January 2017, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Steps to make career in stock market after graduation?

Hi, I am doing CA but after graduation I want to grow in market of stocks I want to know about the course of NSE and BSE? Can you please guide me with the complete details on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

12th January 2017, 05:46 AM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: Steps to make career in stock market after graduation?

Well, first of all, if you want to get into stocks, let me tell you that your CA degree would help you but just a bit. The ones who have a great chance of being a stock broker are people who have an MBA Finance.
The eligibility criteria for being a stock broker(these days more popularly called financial advisers or wealth managers) is that you must be minimum of 21 years of age.You must be graduated with a minimum of 50% and also you must have worked as a sub broker for a minimum of 2 years in a brokerage firm.
For you to become a sub-broker, you will have to apply for a job in that company and give the exam(the ones they call series 7s) timely so that you can start making your own deals soon.
12th January 2017, 10:39 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Steps to make career in stock market after graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am doing CA but after graduation I want to grow in market of stocks I want to know about the course of NSE and BSE? Can you please guide me with the complete details on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!
It is nice to see that you are interested in making career in Stock Market. It is mandatory that you must get some certificate course. NSE and BSE provide so many certificates in the field of stock market. Please, refer the Official website for more Information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?