9th January 2017, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Which course to select for graduation after completion of 12th with commerce?

What should I take in graduation if I have Accounts, Business Studies, English, Economics and Music and after which I can give CDS exam? Can you please give me the details on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible on this. Thanks!

11th January 2017, 08:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to select for graduation after completion of 12th with commerce?

After completion of your 12th standard with Commerce stream from a recognised board, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.Com, B.Com Honours, CA, etc.,. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to appear in CDS examination. So, I suggest you to pursue any course of your interest for pursuing your higher studies.
12th January 2017, 12:05 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which course to select for graduation after completion of 12th with commerce?

The following courses you can do after completion of 12th with commerce:-

**Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)

**Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)

**Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)

**Bachelor in Business Management/Administration (BBM/A)

**Chartered Accountancy (CA)

**Chartered Financial Analyst Program (CFA)

**Company Secretary Program (CS).
12th January 2017, 03:00 PM
hardwellonair

Hi,
As per your subject availability I assume you are from Commerce (WITHOUT MATHS) background.
So for such condition you can apply for various courses where maths in not compulsory such as BBA, BCA, B.COM (Hons. or Pass).
But I must tell you that most of the best institutes requires Maths as compulsory subject in +2 so make sure you take right choices accordingly.
Hope this helps!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?