8th October 2017, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Steps to be taken for joining B.Sc in computer science?

What are the steps to join B.Sc in computer science after 2nd PUC. Even I'm from science background (PCMC) and I am writing supplementary exam. Is there any possibility for me to join? Please help me out.

Related Questions:
8th October 2017, 04:56 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Steps to be taken for joining B.Sc in computer science?

Candidates, who have studied 12th standard or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and have scored not less than 50% marks from any recognized board, are eligible to apply for B.Sc Computer Science.
Many colleges conduct entrance test to grant admission to the candidates seeking admission for B.Sc Computer Science and some colleges provide admission on the basis of merit marks in the qualifying examination.
So, in order to take admission for B.Sc in Computer Science course, all you need to do is apply admission form of your desired college and follow their instruction/procedure.
But, before applying for admission into B.Sc Computer Science course, make sure you pass your any supplementary exam.
8th October 2017, 06:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the steps to join B.Sc in computer science after 2nd PUC. Even I'm from science background (PCMC) and I am writing supplementary exam. Is there any possibility for me to join? Please help me out.

Those students who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations with PCM or Mathematics or Computer Science/Business Mathematics/Statistics are eligible for the BSc Computer Science course. Many colleges conduct entrance examination for the admission to the BSc Computer Science course. Candidates have to apply to the college for the admission to the BSc Computer Science online. Candidates are admitted to the course based on the marks scored in the 10+2 and entrance examination. The BSc Computer Science course is available in various government and private colleges in India.
9th October 2017, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in Mechatronics engineering. Can I join Bsc computer science?
8th November 2017, 11:58 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

In order to get admission in b.sci a candidate must be 12th passed with PCB or PCM .

A candidate must have minimum 50% marks in 12th.

A candidate needs to give an entrance exam to get admission or a candidate gets admission on the basis their marks in class 12th.
28th June 2019, 12:02 PM
sharmasheetal

steps to be taken for joining B.Sc. in Computer Science are:-

Candidate must passed 12th examination with science stream (physics,Chemistry, biology,Math) from recognized board of education

The minimum marks aggregate of 12th class 50%.

candidate to give an entrance exam test.

Admission is on the basis of merit list and entrance exam merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?