13th January 2016, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I study in B.Tech to get more job opportunities?

Hello Everyone,
Which stream would be good in B.Tech with more job opportunities as I am going to join B.Tech after my 12th. I need to get more clearance about such B.Tech stream.

13th January 2016, 07:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I study in B.Tech to get more job opportunities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
Which stream would be good in B.Tech with more job opportunities as I am going to join B.Tech after my 12th. I need to get more clearance about such B.Tech stream.
If you can do M.Tech in Mechanical or Civil Engineering then you will get maximum type of jobs.

List of the jobs are,

1)CSAT exam

2)IES exam

3)CDS exam

4)Staff selection exam

5)Banking Sector Exam

6)BSNL TTA and JTO exam
13th January 2016, 10:19 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I study in B.Tech to get more job opportunities?

Each and every stream has its own perks and come in handy with lots of job opportunities, there is no such course which will fetch you more job opportunities. It's just the way you study and pursue your course that helps you to avail more and more job opportunities.

Therefore, choose any stream you wish to but do study seriously and I am sure you will be getting lots and lots of opportunities in future.
14th January 2016, 11:19 AM
GraphicDesiner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I suggest you to go for Computer Science because tech India has huge foreign investment in this sector, so more chances to get hired by MNCs.

But All Stream are good and having their own good scope.

List of best Engineering Stream :

Computer Science
Electronics and Communication
Civil Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Fashion Technology
Biotechnology.

All the best.
15th January 2016, 09:16 PM
ranu shahi

Your query is about stream selection to pursue B.Tech having more job opportunities. Let me tell you that every subject have its own value. Neither any subject is best nor any is worst.

Some of the streams to pursue B.Tech are as under:-

Computer Science

Electronics and Communication

Mechanical Engineering

Civil Engineering.

But according to me you choose civil engineering. You get more job opportunities in this sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?