14th March 2020, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Suitable books to prepare for Bharath University Engineering Entrance Exam 2020

Dear Sir, I just want to know that for Bharath University Engineering Entrance Exam, which books are highly recommendable to crack? I want to study BTech through this entrance exam. Please suggest some suitable books for preparation. Thank you!

15th March 2020, 09:05 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Suitable books to prepare for Bharath University Engineering Entrance Exam 2020

You can refer these books for Bharath University Engineering Entrance Test-

Physics
Concepts of Physics by HC Verma.

Understanding Physics by Freedman and Young.

Mathematics

Plane trigonometry by SL Loney.

Objective Mathematics by RD Sharma.

Chemistry

Organic and inorganic Chemistry by OP Tandon.

Arihant chemistry for 11th and 12th.
15th March 2020, 09:12 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Suitable books to prepare for Bharath University Engineering Entrance Exam 2020

Suitable books to prepare form Bharath University Engineering Entrance Exam 2020:-

The Elements of Coordinate Geometry S.L Loney
Objective Mathematics by R.D Sharma Concept of Physical Chemistry by P Bahadur NCERT (Textbooks for class 11th and 12th) Problems in General Physics by I.E Irodov Concept of Physics by H.C. Verma.
15th March 2020, 09:33 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I just want to know that for Bharath University Engineering Entrance Exam, which books are highly recommendable to crack? I want to study BTech through this entrance exam. Please suggest some suitable books for preparation. Thank you!
There are many books available for the Engineering Entrance Exams, but the books mentioned below can be referred to by its studies. Check out the latest books recommended by the experts:

Suitable books to prepare for Bharath University Engineering Entrance Exam 2020:

- NCERT Solutions Mathematics 12th By Prem Kumar

- Mathematics for Class 12 by R D Sharma (Set of 2 Volume) (2019-2020 Session) By R.D. Sharma

- CBSE Physics Chapterwise Solved Paper Class 12 2019-20 By Arihant Experts

- CBSE Chemistry Chapter Wise Solved Papers Class 12 By Arihant Expert

- NCERT Solutions Chemistry 12th By Geeta Rastogi
17th March 2020, 07:49 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Best books to prepare for Bharath University Engineering Entrance examination-

NCERT of chemistry for 11th and 12th

Dinesh chemistry for 11th and 12th

Organic and inorganic Chemistry by OP Tandon

Concepts of Physics by HC Verma

Objective Mathematics by H C Mukherjee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?