8th May 2014, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of BUMS for second Prof. of RGUHS?

Hello, My name is Adil. What is the syllabus for BUMS second prof. of RGUHS?

17th March 2015, 02:57 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of BUMS for second Prof. of RGUHS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, My name is Adil. What is the syllabus for BUMS second prof. of RGUHS?
Brief about BAMS IInd Professional course of RGUHS::

RGUHS i.e. RAJIV GANDHI UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES conducts three professional courses examination i.e. 1st professional course, IInd professional course and IIIrd professional course.

Candidates seeking to write examination for these professional course have to follow few eligibility criteria like. Candidates have passed 2 years of pre university exam conducted by Department of Pre university education, Karnataka with English as one of the subject.

Optional subjects are Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Note candidates knowing Sanskrit will be given preference. Candidates shall passed Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Sanskrit subject in order to get eligible for professional course.

Also talking about alternate eligibility criteria then candidates should have passed other board/council or intermediate education examination conducted by State government or central or any recognized body which is equivalent to two years of pre university examination by RGUHS or association of Indian universities AIU with English as one of the main Subject.

Age bar::
Candidates should posses minimum 17 years of age before 31st of Dec.

Details about the course:
Duration of the course is 5.1/2 years which includes internship. Course includes 4. 1/2 years of academic years from the date of commencement of the study and followed by one year rotating internship.
  • I**Professional--Twelve (12 )months .
  • II Professional--Twelve**(12 )months.
  • III Professional--Tweve**(12 )months.
  • IV Professional--Eighteen (18)months
  • Compulsory Internship‐*Twelve ( 12 ) months.

Regarding IInd Professional::
IInd Professional course/session will start in the month of July every year which is post completion of first professional examination.

IInd professional course syllabus::
IInd professional course consists of following syllabus/subjects.
Drav
  • yaguna vijnana ( Pharmacology and material medica )
  • Rasashastra‐*Bhaishajya kalpana ( Pharmaceutical science )**
  • Agadatantra and vyavahara ayurveda evam vidhi vaidyaka ( Toxicology and
  • medical jurisprudence )**
  • Charaka‐*purvard
ha**

Note**
A student whosoever failed in more than two subjects will not be eligible for next term examination. He/She has to get passed in the failed subjects before proceeding to next professional course.

Thanks hope it answers your query !

Regards,
Deepak Kumar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?