8th May 2014, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

What shall I do after scoring 62 in CET for BAMS/BUMS?

hi
after scoring 62 in cet what shall i do
i want bams/bums
please help me

17th March 2015, 02:16 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: What shall I do after scoring 62 in CET for BAMS/BUMS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi
after scoring 62 in cet what shall i do
i want bams/bums
please help me
Brief about MHCET::
  • MH CET is Maharastra Common Entrance test for Medical courses. MH CET is scheduled to be conducted in the month of May 07th 2015 this year for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and many more. Candidates who aspired to write the exam and want to get admission in the participating institutes should be eligible
from all the angle.

Eligibility criteria::
  • Candidates must be Indian Nationals.
  • Should have born on or before 31st of December 1999.
  • Candidates must be medically fit and must submit a certificate of medical fitness at the time of form filling.
  • Should have passed SSC or equivalent examination from an Institution situated in the state of Maharashtra.
  • Candidates must have passed qualifying examination which includes HSC or 12th standard or equivalent exam with English, Physics, Chemistry and biology at the time of Admission.

Eligibility criteria for MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BUMS:
  • Candidates must have obtained not less than 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together.

Regarding your query::
Your marks are too less to get admission in BAMS or BUMS. You have to keep trying and i would suggest you to try this year. For your reference i am attaching a selection list for 2014 meritorious students from which you can have a knowledge, how much score you have to score in order to get selected and take admission in reputed courses.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 231305395-MH-CET-Selection-List-2014-1.pdf(365.8 KB, 95 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?