21st July 2020, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Is teaching job better for a girl who is pursuing BE Civil course?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am doing BE course in Civil Engineering. I am an average student and I am a girl candidate. I just want to know is it better for me to do teaching job after completing BE course?

26th July 2020, 01:49 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is teaching job better for a girl who is pursuing BE Civil course?

Being an average student it would not be better for you to become a teacher. It requires sound knowledge of subject to become a teacher.

If you are engineer than you can learn in Field with experience but being a teacher you have to be master in you subject from very 1st day.

Don't worry about the gender , if you have guts to handle any situation . you will surely going to enjoy your journey.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? 52 18th December 2019 09:37 PM
Entrance exam to pursue MTech(Civil Engineering) in Hindustan Institute Of Architectural and Civil Engineering? Cutoff rank required to secure admission? 1 6th November 2019 01:13 PM
Admission and semester wise fee expenses of MTech(Civil Engineering) in Hindustan Institute Of Architectural and Civil Engineering? 1 27th September 2019 09:08 PM
Admission procedure to study MTech(Civil Engineering) in Hindustan Institute Of Architectural and Civil Engineering? 1 26th September 2019 06:51 PM
How may I get information about the admission procedure for taking admission in B.Tech course with civil engineering stream after completion of diploma in civil engineering? 2 1st June 2013 12:15 PM