18th February 2019, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study BA(Interior Architecture Design) in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, New Delhi?

I have an interest to study BA(Interior Architecture Design) in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, New Delhi. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam I have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

21st February 2019, 10:53 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BA(Interior Architecture Design) in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have an interest to study BA(Interior Architecture Design) in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, New Delhi. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam I have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.
Eligible students are admitted to the BA (Hons) Interior Architecture & Design course based on their NATA score at The Indian Institute of Art & Design. There is no other entrance examination available to study BA (Hons) Interior Architecture & Design at The Indian Institute of Art & Design.

- They have to appear for their Portfolio Assessment and Interview for the admission to study BA (Hons) Interior Architecture & Design course at The Institute of Art & Design.

- Students can find the details in the website link given https://www.iiad.edu.in/interior-arc...ure-and-design
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?