29th October 2015, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility which can be followed to complete graduation in one year?

Hello,

My name is kavita due to some I could not comleat my graduation but my 1st year is clear n now I want to comleat my two years of graduation in one year.is it posible?if yes then to what extend and what is the prosizer n one more thing expenses pleas tell me.my id is
pleas reply as soon as posibel.I m from punjab

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to complete remaining 2 years of Graduation in 1 year?
  2. Is it possible to complete graduation having a backlog from DU?
  3. Is there any possibility for me to complete the course if I have 5 backlogs and still being in 3rd year?
  4. Is there any possibility which can be followed to complete graduation in one year?
  5. How can I complete graduation in one year having years of gap after I.Com?
  6. Is it possible to complete graduation in one year? What are the steps which I need to follow for the same?
  7. What should I do to complete B.Sc computer science graduation after 3 years drop?
  8. Is it possible to complete two years graduation course in 1 year?
  9. Is it possible to complete 2nd year of graduation after a long gap? Also provide expenses details?
  10. How may i complete my graduation now since i left it in middle few years back because of some unavoidable reasons?
  11. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  12. First year engineering failed, how can I complete my graduation?
  13. How to complete Graduation when I am 36 years old?
  14. Is it possible for me to complete my BA graduation after 5 years of gap? -- [New]
  15. Is it possible for me to complete my graduation course if I have left it in the middle?
  16. Is it possible to complete the Graduation course in 1 year?
  17. How can a candidate who failed in 2 subjects in B.Com final year, complete his graduation later?
  18. Can I complete graduation within a year through distance mode? Which university offers 1 year graduation?
29th October 2015, 11:18 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibility which can be followed to complete graduation in one year?

No, it is not possible to complete graduation in less than three years.
Minimum years to complete a valid graduation degree is 3 years.
There is no way in which a candidate can complete their graduation in one year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?