28th June 2021, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Is there option to take admission in final year if dropped BSc after 2nd year?

Sir, I am Rajesh , I am doing bsc medical 1-2nd yr (2016-18) from govt. College hisar affiliated from kuk University . But due to Vlda course I had drop my regular study of bsc from 2018-2020 . Now I want to take admission in bsc medical 5th sem final yr . Sir , it is possible to take admission in final yr. What is the procedure ?

30th June 2021, 04:38 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there option to take admission in final year if dropped BSc after 2nd year?

The maximum duration to complete a bachelor degree course is 5 years.

So, you have crossed the maximum duration to complete the course and hence not eligible for the admission in the final year of the course.
30th June 2021, 06:44 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there option to take admission in final year if dropped BSc after 2nd year?

It depends on policies of a different universities/colleges whether they allow you to continue further studies or not. it has been seen that many colleges allow candidates in such cases by simply summiting an affidavit in which shows the candidates whereabouts during that period.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?