7th October 2015, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Training in Hospitality industry for Hotel Management student?

Hello,
I am doing Bachelor of Hotel Management and I want to do training in Hospitality industry? Please tell me about training program?

1st August 2016, 01:56 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Training in Hospitality industry for Hotel Management student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am doing Bachelor of Hotel Management and I want to do training in Hospitality industry? Please tell me about training program?

Yes, it is possible to do training in the hotels after Hotel Management course. The training can be done in various leading hotels in India. The interested candidate can apply to the hotels for the training program with the resume & mark sheets through college training cell or directly. The Diploma or Degree holders in Hotel Management course are eligible for the training in hotels. The candidates will be called for an interview before training. The training duration will differ from one organization to another.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?