28th February 2023, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it true that BSc has no scope in future?

I am doing BSc Computer science, from haryana(rohtak). I have got 75% in my first semester and the result of 2nd semester is awaited. Everybody is demoralizing me and saying that their is no scope of BSc in future...
plz give me some feedback about the scope of it in future
my id is [email protected]

28th February 2023, 08:34 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Is it true that BSc has no scope in future?

No, it is not true that BSc has no scope in the future. BSc courses offer a strong foundation in the chosen field of study and prepare students for various career options. BSc Computer Science is a popular course and can lead to several job opportunities in the IT industry such as software developer, data analyst, network administrator, and database administrator, to name a few.

Moreover, BSc Computer Science also provides a solid base for further studies such as MSc, MCA, or MBA in related fields. Additionally, students can also pursue careers in government sectors, research organizations, or academia after completing their BSc degree.

Therefore, it is important not to get demoralized by negative comments and to focus on your studies and career goals. Keep working hard, explore various career options, and seek guidance from career counselors or mentors to help you make informed decisions regarding your education and career.
28th February 2023, 08:55 PM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: Is it true that BSc has no scope in future?

There are various opportunities available for the students after B.Sc.

>> The students can go in a research field, in some colleges the students are recruited directly by the big organizations at a very good salary package, some professional B.Sc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?