29th February 2016, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Which type of course I can opt for doing in graduation if I am interested in animals and nature?

Sir/Mam,

Actually i am 10th class student by mp board hindi medium. i am too much interested in animals and nature related things. so plz help me which type of courses i can do for my graduation after 12th and which subjects i have to chose in 11th class.

3rd March 2016, 09:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of course I can opt for doing in graduation if I am interested in animals and nature?

B.Sc in forestry would be a suitable choice for you if you love animals and nature. There are other fields also like zoology and botany which are also related to nature and living beings.

You can also become a veterinary doctor by doing B.VSc which is of 5 years duration. Therefore, choose any one of these and try to get admission in a reputed college for better job prospects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?