10th October 2015, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Undergraduate courses available to study in NSD?

Respected Sir,
I am about to complete my 12th and wish to pursue a collage career in NSD. What are the graduation courses offered there, if any?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join NSD after passing 12th?
  2. Can I join NSD after passing 12th?
  3. Are there any undergraduate courses starting between January to March?
  4. Which undergraduate courses are there in Corporate Finance field?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for NSD?
  6. Which are the undergraduate correspondence courses available in Delhi University? How do I go about the admission? From where to get the form?
  7. How to get merit scholarship after completing intermediate with 90% in MPC -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for B.Sc or any other graduation course after completing 3 years diploma course?
  9. How may I know about film courses? Provide list of colleges along with their entrance exam details for the same?
  10. How to prepare for CSIR NET Exam in Physics?
  11. List of courses to be opted for undergraduate course, that will be beneficial for doing post graduation(environmental engineering)?
  12. How can I join undergraduate program in USA after completing 12th boards in India?
  13. Institutes offering undergraduate courses in Psychology, Journalism? Procedure and requirements to apply for the course?
  14. When do Admissions for Undergraduate courses begin in various universities? is there any entrance for humanities stream courses?
  15. Am I eligible to give CLAT exam after completion of B.Com?
  16. Can I get admission in undergraduate BE courses in Manipal Institution of Technology?
  17. How can I get Scholarship for my further Education in the University of Nigeria?
  18. List of undergraduate courses in Environmental Science/Engineering in various institutes?
15th October 2015, 07:43 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Undergraduate courses available to study in NSD?

I am sorry to say you that in NSD, there is three years Diploma course in dramatics which is equivalent to a post graduate course. So, at the instance you are not eligible to apply in NSD as you will complete your class 12th this time. To take admission in NSD, candidates should have completed their Graduation from a recognized University. So, first complete your Graduation then apply in NSD.
2nd April 2016, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Undergraduate courses available to study in NSD?

What is the Admission procedure and entire course fees structure??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?