15th September 2014, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Useful books for CDS exam

I am graduate now and want to appear for the cds exam so someone please do tell me that which books are useful for cds?

15th September 2014, 10:56 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Useful books for CDS exam

CDS stands for Combined Defence Services. The entrance exam is conducted by UPSC twice every year. The best books for CDS exam preparation are as as follows:

>>Asian Combined Defence Services Exam Guide written by R.P. Verma.

>>Combined Defence Services Exam Guide by Datason Rp.

>>Arihant C.D.S Entrance examination self study guide written by Dr. Satyajeet Rawat, Brijesh Tripathi, Neetika Goyal.

Also go through the previous years papers of C.D.S which you can download from www.upsc.gov.in.

Thanks.
15th September 2014, 11:09 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am graduate now and want to appear for the cds exam so someone please do tell me that which books are useful for cds?

CDS is one of the Defence service exam and this exam is conducted by UPSC and is held every year twice as CDS I and CDS II.The exam is conducted for candidates to join in:
  • Indian Military Academy
  • Indian Navy
  • Indian Air force
  • Officer Training Academy

There are criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the exam and they include such as Nationality,Age limit,Martial Status and Education qualification.

As you have asked for the information regarding the books for CDS exam,refer below:

> Pathfinder CDS Entrance Examination

> CDS Examination: Solved and Practice Papers by Jha S

> CDS Combined Defence Services Examination Practice Papers (English) by Sachchida Nand Jha

> Study Package for CDS (English) 1st Edition by Atul Bhardwaj

Regards
~Jxsab~
16th September 2014, 12:13 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can refer following book for CDS exam preparation. This exam is conducted by UPSC.

1. CDS Exam Book CDSE Pathfinder by Arihant

2. Asian Combined Defence Services Exam Guide written by R. P. Verma

3. Combined Defence Services Exam Guide written by Datason R P

4. Arihant CDS Entrance Examination (Self Study Guide) written by Dr. Satyajeet Rawat, Brijesh Tripathi & Neetika Goyal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?