11th January 2015, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

What are the beter jobs for deaf female candidate after B.Tech EEE?

Hi Sir/Mam,

am siri cmpltd b.tech eee 72% n am have deaf 70%.i want which is beter job to me.thank u.

Related Questions:
21st October 2016, 06:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the beter jobs for deaf female candidate after B.Tech EEE?

Being a deaf candidate, it will be good for you to try for government jobs because you will get benefit of reservation due to your inability to hear. In private sector also you can try, if you can perform well in interview, then definitely you will get a job.

But, a government job will be more suitable for you. Try for UPSC engineering services exam, bank PO, SSC CGL, etc. Selection will be based on written exam and interview.
15th September 2017, 03:00 AM
kunalroy89

Default Re: What are the beter jobs for deaf female candidate after B.Tech EEE?

EEE candidate can get good post in PSUs. There are large vacancies in most PSUs and there will be reservation for deaf candidates. Actually,lot of people considers physically disabled seats as total reservation but based on disability level,seats have priority. Disabled in hands, legs and ears have more vacancies than others.
EEE can apply for top level Electronic Electrical branch specific PSUs like BHEL,BEL,POWERGRID, NTPC and other PSUs like ONGC,IOCL,CIL,SAIL etc.Payment will be high and scope of promotion will also be high.Clear GATE with good score and you have bright future ahead.Even without GATE, there are several PSUs. Other govt exams like IES,Railways etc are also there but PSUs will be easier job for with less pressure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?