31st May 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

What are the course which I can do which are based on Business Management after completion of BCA course?

I completed BCA course.
Give me Information Diploma in various Graduation Cources.
I want to Business Management related Cources.etc. Can you please provide me the complete information which I need to follow?

28th June 2015, 08:06 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the course which I can do which are based on Business Management after completion of BCA course?

Best course based on business Management after completion of BCA course:

MBA in Business Management

Post graduate diploma in Management

M.Sc in Management

Mater in Computer Application

Mater degree in Computer Management

You can do 1 certificate course in business management after completion of BCA course.
28th June 2015, 02:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the course which I can do which are based on Business Management after completion of BCA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed BCA course.
Give me Information Diploma in various Graduation Cources.
I want to Business Management related Cources.etc. Can you please provide me the complete information which I need to follow?
Being a BCA student, you can prefer either MCA or MBA course. Since, you are interested in Business Management so I suggest to apply for Master of Business Administration (MBA). You can apply for the Specializations like,
  • MBA in System Management
  • MBA in e-Business
  • MBA in Information systems
  • MBA in Human Resources Management
  • MBA in General management
  • MBA in Technology management
  • MBA in Telecommunications etc.

- > Students must have Graduated from any recognized university with minimum 50% of marks (General/ OBC) and 45% of marks (SC/ ST/ PWD).

- Students who have successfully cleared the CAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ MAT or any other national or state level management test need not to appear for entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?