29th April 2015, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for BBM course after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks?

Sir/Mam,

Am I eligible to apply for BBM course after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks? Can you please let me know the basic eligibility which they will ask in the college for applying for the BBM course? Awaiting for the reply soon to make sure that I will apply for the course.

Thank you.

29th April 2015, 06:58 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for BBM course after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks?

Yes,you are eligible to apply for the BBM course after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks.

BBM stands for Bachelor of Business Management.

The basic qualification required for this course is 10+2 degree from a recognized board with good percentile.

As it is a bachelor degree course so the duration for this course is three years.The minimum time duration for this course is 3 years and maximum is 5 years.
29th April 2015, 08:18 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for BBM course after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for BBM course after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks.

BBM stand for Bachelor of Business Management.

Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) is an excellent course to study for students aspiring to make a career in the field of Business.

For apply Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) Candidates should have passed 10+2/Intermediate or equivalent from a recognized board.
29th April 2015, 08:49 PM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

BBM stand for Bachelor of Business Management.Yes,you can eligible for BBM exam.

Candidate who want to apply must pass his/her class 12th.The Duration of BBM exam is 3 years.

I have also given you some best BBM colleges in India.

BBM Colleges in India---
  1. Acharya Institute of Management & Science.
  2. Acharya Nagarjuna University
  3. Amet University Chennai
  4. Bangalore University
  5. Bharati Art and Science college
  6. C.B.M College
  7. DLR Degree College
  8. Erode Art College for Women
  9. Ganpat University
  10. Goverment Degree College
29th April 2015, 11:11 PM
PATHGUIDE

Yes you are eligible for BBM (Bachelor in Business Management) after completing your 12th standard with 60% marks.
Minimum eligibility criteria for applying admission in BBM is a candidate should be passed in 10+2 exam or equivalent from a recognized board.
30th April 2015, 12:06 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Am I eligible to apply for BBM course after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks? Can you please let me know the basic eligibility which they will ask in the college for applying for the BBM course? Awaiting for the reply soon to make sure that I will apply for the course.

Thank you.
Yes, you are applicable for BBM course after 12th class with 60% marks.

BBM is Bachelor in Business Management. It is a three year course. After BBM , you can for Masters in Management or M.S etc.,

Few top colleges , I can suggest you for this course are

Madras Christian College (MCC Madras)
Alliance School of Business
Institute of Business Studies and Research (IBSAR)
Institute of Management Studies - Noida (IMS Noida)
Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies (SSCBS)
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS)
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) - Vellore
St Xaviers College - Mumbai
Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics (NMCCE)
Christ University (CU)
30th April 2015, 12:13 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

BBM,stands for Bachelor in Business Management,is an undergraduate course of 3 years .
It is designed to develop student's view and outlook on leadership,entrepreneurship and ethics and also provides functional and integrative both skills and knowledge in the field of business.
It supports and provide basic needs of students to make their future in the field of business.
Candidates passed or appearing in Higher Secondary Examination are eligible to apply for admission in any college/University .
Age restriction is not allowed in eligibility criteria of this course.

So, you are eligible to apply for admission in college/University of your choice/interest.

The best colleges/University for admission in BBM course will be
-Alliance School of Business
-RICS School of Built Environment,Amity University
-Institute of International Trade,Kolkata
-Karnataka college of Management,Bangalore
-Pearl Academy ,Mumbai
-AIMS ,Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?