28th September 2019, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of each semester for BA(International Hospitality Administration) in Krishna Theja School of Hotel Management?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the course expenses of BA(International Hospitality Administration) course of Krishna Theja School of Hotel Management. Can anyone of you let me know about the fee structure of each semester for this course. Please tell me asap.

8th August 2021, 03:23 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of each semester for BA(International Hospitality Administration) in Krishna Theja School of Hotel Management?

The fee structure of each semester for BA(International Hospitality Administration) in Krishna Theja School of Hotel Management is given below.

** First semester = Rs.36900

** Second semester = Rs.35500

** Third semester = Rs.35500

** Fourth semester = Rs.35500

** Fifth semester = Rs.35500

** Sixth semester = Rs.35500

The course duration of BA(International Hospitality Administration) in Krishna Theja School of Hotel Management is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?