31st October 2015, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

What are the graduation courses available in Amity University after completion of Biology from intermediate?

Hi !

I have biology in intermediate . Which are the courses for me in amity university for graduation ? Are there bsc. Home science { nutrition & dietics} available in amity uni? Can you please give me the right options which I can take next?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to do post graduation course from Amity University if I failed in one of the 5th semester subject in my Graduation course?
  2. Which medical course should i choose after graduation in Science Biology?
  3. What are the various available courses available after B.Sc Biology?
  4. Can I do post graduation from Amity University if I failed in my Graduation?
  5. Which course/study can I do after passout SSC exam?
  6. Is Amity college good for doing Aerospace graduation? Will I be able to get a job after completion of the course?
  7. What is best after completion of intermediate? Is it Graduation or Polytechnic course?
  8. Can i get admission in B.Sc IT course offered by Amity University without having maths subject in intermediate?
  9. Should I do Diploma after 10th or continue with 11th and 12th? What would be best?
  10. Career option except medical after intermediate having subjects of Biology, Physics and chemistry?
  11. Which are the preferred courses for me after completion of graduation in Economics Hons?
  12. Eligibility for Airport Management course after BBA and expected salary initially?
  13. Which college can I get with 80 marks in JEE mains?
  14. Can I apply for ICSI course being a B.A.(Economics) graduate? Procedure to apply?
  15. How to join Medicine after the completion of Intermediate with MPC stream?
  16. Whether Amity University is not approved by AICTE? Whether a B.Tech graduate from Amity University can apply for government jobs?
  17. Type of course which I should opt after doing BSc Maths and O Level?
  18. What type of job can I get after graduating in BSc in Non Medical? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd November 2015, 04:05 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the graduation courses available in Amity University after completion of Biology from intermediate?

Amity university offers numerous courses at different campuses. The list f courses for your eligibility criteria is as follows:

1. B.Sc. (Hons) - Forensic sciences

2. B.Sc. (Geo-Informatics)

3. B.Sc. (Hons) - Neurosciences

4. B.Sc. (Agriculture and food business)

5. B.Sc of occupation therapy

6. B.Sc. (Medical physiology)

7. Bachelor of physiotherapy

8. B.Sc. (Hons) Home science

The official website is http://www.amity.edu/course-details....D=by3Z93IWqDQ=
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?