27th May 2015, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Airport Management course after BBA and expected salary initially?

im studying for BBA after BBA i wish to go to air port management....
what should be the initial salary for that

I am in doubt would i be eligibile or not for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Job description and expected salary in Airport management?
  2. Am I eligible to work in Airport after doing BBA? What is the scope in airport management? Are there enough job offers?
  3. Is it possible to do MBA in Airport Management after completing BBA?
  4. How should I pursue BBA degree in Airline and Airport management?
  5. What is the scope and salary for airport management?
  6. Is it possible to do BBA Airport Management through Distance Education?
  7. What should I study further after completing BBA(LLB)? Scope with expected salary for BBA(LLB) graduate?
  8. Job oppurtunities of Airport management after doing B.Com with computer application?
  9. Which institute is considered to be the best for Airport Management Course? Does DGCA, AIIR, IATA has any affiliated colleges for Airport Management?
  10. How to do MBA in Airline and Airport management? What is the qualification for that? I am doing my BBA
  11. Information about airport management course? What is the fee structure and the salary?
  12. MBA in Airport Management after B.Com? Scope of Airport Management? Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Universities which offer MBA in Airline & Airport Management in Abroad for BBA(Aviation) candidate?
  14. Is it possible to do BBA with LLB? Can high position be obtained in MNCs after this course?
  15. What is thee eligibility to do Air lines and Airport management after completing B.A, English Literature?
  16. How much salary can I expect being a candidate having completed BBA, LLB, M.Com and pursuing CS Final, ICWAI?
  17. Subjects included in BBA course and other details? Type of jobs available and salary package?
  18. How much does it cost for MBA Airport Management studies? What is the salary for that job?
27th May 2015, 12:04 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Airport Management course after BBA and expected salary initially?

Yes dear you are eligible to apply for Air port Management after completion of graduation. But you have completed graduation with minimum 50% of marks from the recognized University.

The Salary for Airport Manager is about Rs.52,000/-. And you have lot of chances to become a Air Port Manger.

After completion of Air Port Management course you will have large options available like Assistant Manager, Maintenance Manager , Air Port Manager etc.,

You can do Diploma course in Air Port Management course after completion of Intermediate.

Here We are giving you institutions offers Air Port Management Courses after BBA :

--> Indian Institute of Learning and Advanced Development

--> Avalon Academy

--> AICAR Business school

--> Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training

--> Flying Goose Aviation Academy

--> High Flyers Aviation Courses
4th March 2016, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for Airport Management course after BBA and expected salary initially?

am a bcom student .. after my graduation i would like to join an airport management cource.. i would like to know more details about the cource
3rd August 2016, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

I am done with my engineering in Electronics and communication any study related to me in airlines or related to.it
20th January 2017, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

I am an arts students and after completing my graduations (BA) i wish to go to an airport management.
Would i be eligible or not for this course??
24th January 2017, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I am a plus two student and after plus two i would like to join an airport management course. Tell more details about the course.
24th January 2017, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I am a plus two Student and after plus two i want to join airport management course.tell more about this course.
22nd May 2017, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Hi i am a tenth std girl do i have any scope for dreaming airport management if yes what is the eligibility then what will i choose for my plus one science or commerce ....
27th May 2017, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

I have just completed my intermediate exams and now I want to do BBA is this better for me
10th June 2017, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

After completion of BCA, as am eligible for MBA airport and airline management and which scope of job will be required????
7th August 2017, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

I am a science student. Can I do bba in airlines and aviation management after completing 12th?
17th September 2017, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my bachelor of arts in public administration and I want to do MBA in airport management am I eligible for it??
16th December 2021, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my BA ( Hons ) business and management and Is it possible to do MBA in airport management or am i eligible for an criteria in airport field ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?