16th January 2017, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date to submit the Online form and fee for BA 2nd semester of Delhi University?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with BA and I have completed the 1st semester, I have to apply for the 2nd semester so I want to know what is the last date to submit the Online form and fee for BA 2nd semester of Delhi University? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of forms of Delhi University? What is the last date for it?
  2. Where I have to fill the online form for M.Com? What is the procedure to submit the form? What is the fee structure?
  3. When is the last date for fee submission of 2nd semester BA in Anna University?
  4. Last date to submit the forms in DU for mass communication? Which college provides this course in Delhi University?
  5. What is the last day to submit the fee for 1st year B.Sc of Delhi University?
  6. Am I eligible to get a seat for M.Sc in Delhi University if I have a backlog in my B.Sc 2nd semester?
  7. Fee structure and last date for submission of forms in government B.Ed college?
  8. Last date to submit the B.Com form in IKO University?
  9. Last date of K-CET Online form submission for candidate who belongs to AP? Tuition and admission fee of engineering colleges under K-CET?
  10. MCA Course after passing BA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Possibility of getting admission for B.Ed course in Jammu University through correspondence? What is the total fee structure and last date to submit the form?
  12. What is the last date to submit the IIT JEE printout along with the fee?
  13. How much fees to pay for MSc Biochemistry?
  14. Syllabus for B.Tech(Chemistry) in UPTU?
  15. How to pursue direct Ph.D from Delhi University in Political Science? Last date of submission of forms?
  16. Fee of B.Ed programmes? Where to submit the form along with the fee?
  17. When is the last date for B.Com online form submission of Delhi University? When is the entrance exam of the same? -- [New]
  18. What is the date of Purchase of B.Com(Commerce) forms? Last date to submit the forms?
24th January 2017, 04:17 AM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: What is the last date to submit the Online form and fee for BA 2nd semester of Delhi University?

The last date to submit both the online form and the fees is 20th February.
But there is a system in Delhi University that allows you to pay the fees for the entire year in one go. You could opt this instead of paying fees every semester.
Also the mode of payment can now be online via credit card/debit card/wallet etc.
You can also use RTGS or NEFT depending on the sum of money to pay.
The fees are payable by 20th February but you can pay even after that with some additional late fees which is Rs.100 per day.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?