3rd February 2022, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum cut off needed in Tamil Nadu for Bachelor of physiotherapy?

I have Completed my 12 standard in the year. l want to do my higher studies in Bachelor of physiotherapy What is the minimum cut off marks needed, fees and colleges for BPT in Tamil nadu

5th February 2022, 06:18 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum cut off needed in Tamil Nadu for Bachelor of physiotherapy?

The minimum aggregate score of 60% or equivalent CGPA at 10+2 level
45% for sc/st candidates .
Admission is based on the performance in entrance exam or it could be merit based.
It's a 4 year UG program
The total fees may vary from 1 lac to 5 LPA.
Syllabus covers topics like
Anatomy
Electrotherapy
Research methodologies & biostatistics
Biochemistry
Bio mechanics etc
6th February 2022, 07:42 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum cut off needed in Tamil Nadu for Bachelor of physiotherapy?

The minimum qualification required to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Tamil Nadu is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The admission process in some colleges is done through entrance tests and in some on the basis of 10+2 marks. The cutoff percentage is finalized by the university. The course could be in-between Rs.2-8 lakhs per annum which you can check before applying.
29th June 2022, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

i completed higher secondary exam. how apply psysiotherapy course i want government college
15th July 2022, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

My cut off is 170.5.If I put counseling, I can study in PSG College, Coimbatore ?
29th April 2023, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

When the government collage selection will start for physiotherapy 2023
18th June 2023, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Bpt cutt off marks to get government colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?