27th October 2016, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

What are my chances in BDS/MBBS admission with 168 score in CET and 296 marks in NEET?

I have scored 168 marks in CET and 296 marks in NEET. Can I get admission in government college in BDS or in private college in MBBS?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in MH-CET or NEET to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra?
  2. Chances to get admission if secured 296 rank in IP University BDS entrance exam?
  3. Chances of admission in Pune Engineering Colleges in Computer Engineering after scoring 80 marks in MHT CET?
  4. Whether there are any chances of me getting selected in NEET?
  5. List of colleges where I can get admission having 328 marks in NEET 2
  6. Chances of getting admission in COEP Pune with 148 score in MHT CET? Any chance to get admission?
  7. Which phase of NEET is considered for MBBS admission?
  8. Chances of admission in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering in Mumbai after scoring 75 marks in Maths and Stats, 51 in Physics and 68 in Chemistry in HSC?
  9. Number of Medical seats available in Gujarat for general CBSE students through NEET and GUJ-CET? How Medical Colleges calculate marks for admission?
  10. Can I get admission in any MBBS College after I score 300 marks in NEET exam? -- [New]
  11. What steps are to be taken to do MBBS after 10th?
  12. How to get admission in government college after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET? Any chance to get admission in BAMS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Any chances for admission in it after scoring 124 in ASSO CET? Any chance to get admission BDS colleges?
  14. How much marks should I score in NEET exam to get admission in government college
  15. How much is the cutoff to join medical?
  16. Can I fill NEET-II form to get MBBS, BAMS or BHMS admission with 66.15% in 12th and scored 68 marks in CET being an ST candidate?
  17. What are the chances of getting admission in engineering colleges after scoring 151 marks in MHT CET?
  18. Will I have to appear for NEET or CET for admission in physiotherapy?

27th October 2016, 08:45 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are my chances in BDS/MBBS admission with 168 score in CET and 296 marks in NEET?

Nobody can exactly tell you that whether you can get admission in a college with the marks or rank you get. As you have scored 168 marks in CET and 296 marks in NEET, so with these marks you may or may not get BDS/MBBS admission as because, the admission totally depends upon the cut off marks which is set by the institute itself.

The cut off marks changes every year according to different institutes and it totally depends on the following factors:

> Total number of seats available.

> Total number of students appearing for the course.

> Difficulty level of the paper etc.

So, if you meet the cut off marks of a particular institute then you can definitely get admission to pursue BDS/MBBS.

27th October 2016, 08:49 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are my chances in BDS/MBBS admission with 168 score in CET and 296 marks in NEET?

The admission process to all medical colleges either private or government is already over .The last date to take admission in MBBS or BDS course as per Apex court order was 30th September. There is no chance of admission in these courses.

*However you marks in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is very low and is not enough to get admission in any government or private medical colleges. The notification for next year exam will come in December, you can apply for NEET 2017.

*To get admission in MBBS course in any medical course, you must try to score above 500 marks out of 720 marks.

27th October 2016, 09:12 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Nobody can exactly tell you that whether you can get admission in a college with the marks or rank you get. As you have scored 168 marks in CET and 296 marks in NEET, so with these marks you may or may not get BDS/MBBS admission as because, the admission totally depends upon the cut off marks which is set by the institute itself.

The cut off marks changes every year according to different institutes and it totally depends on the following factors:

> Total number of seats available.

> Total number of students appearing for the course.

> Difficulty level of the paper etc.

So, if you meet the cut off marks of a particular institute then you can definitely get admission to pursue BDS/MBBS.

27th October 2016, 10:33 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test for Under Graduates acronym as NEET UG will be taken by CBSE on behalf of Ministry of Health and Medical Science.

For this examination candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for NEET examination is 50% in case of general and 40% in case of reserved category candidate. The minimum age of candidate must be 17 years and upper age limit is 25 years for general candidates and 30 years for SC/ST/OBC candidates.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get BDS/MBBS admission with 168 score in CET and 296 marks in NEET. My suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in that college which accept your score.

28th October 2016, 02:04 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

No one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.

7th June 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

I got 296 marks in neet 2018 from OBC category which course I can expect? Can I expect Bds government college

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?