8th March 2014, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Whether there are any chances of me getting selected in NEET?

I am an unreserved candidate of neet ug and according to self-evaluation I am scoring 332 marks. I also have the domicile of west bengal. I want to know whether there are any chances of me getting selected?
- sia

8th April 2014, 08:57 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Whether there are any chances of me getting selected in NEET?

Hie Sia, It is good to know that you have self evaluated yourself after giving the test. very few people or students do that. but in real sense it is needed to self evaluate about how much you have done and how much you are going to score.

This way you will realize and get to know what mistakes you have done so that you never repeat it in future. Next thing is you will also know your strong areas of subject and hence the next time you spend less time on that area because you already have mastered in it.

Your question is about selection. your NEET publishes result in form of merit list or rank secured by all the candidates. you will get to know the marks may be later on but not immediately.

If your score touches around 50% or more then you can be hopeful of getting a rank in the exam that too in the counselling you might be lucky enough to get a good govt college even if your rank lies within first 200.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?