6th December 2016, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to do under graduation overseas?

Dear Sir, I have completed my diploma in 2012 in mining engineering. Since 2012 I have been working in ACC ltd. But right now I want to to undergraduate course in overseas country. Am I eligible for it? If eligible, what are the procedure for getting admission in UG mining courses?

7th December 2016, 05:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to do under graduation overseas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I have completed my diploma in 2012 in mining engineering. Since 2012 I have been working in ACC ltd. But right now I want to to undergraduate course in overseas country. Am I eligible for it? If eligible, what are the procedure for getting admission in UG mining courses?

The candidates after completion of 10+2 or equivalent can study graduation degree in overseas countries. There are various graduation degrees like Arts, Engineering, Commerce, Medical etc. are available in the foreign countries. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of the candidate’s marks in the higher secondary examination. Candidates should clear the English test like TOEFL or IELTS and should clear the SAT or other entrance examination for the admission in abroad universities. You can apply online for the admission through the university official website or can contact the educational consultants for the admission to the course in abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?