6th December 2016, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Details about archaeology courses and procedure to get admission

I don’t have my certificate now, because my house was in fair accident and my all certificate got burnt. My study was completed 10 years back. Now I'm intrested to study archeology. Please give some information about it.

Related Questions:
7th December 2016, 06:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about archaeology courses and procedure to get admission

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I don’t have my certificate now, because my house was in fair accident and my all certificate got burnt. My study was completed 10 years back. Now I'm intrested to study archeology. Please give some information about it.

B.A Ancient Indian History & Archaeology course is available in some colleges in India. The course is eligible for those who studied 10+2 in any stream. The course duration is three years. The course is available in the following colleges

A.P. Sen Memorial Girls College - Website Link

Adarsh Janta Mahavidyalaya - Website Link

Chhatrapati Shahu ji Maharaj University - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?