8th August 2015, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to gain a degree in graduation?

What is the procedure followed to gain a degree in graduation? Can someone give me the information on the same as soon as possible to me? It would be really helpful if you can give me the answer on the same soon as possible. Thanks!

9th August 2015, 01:13 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to gain a degree in graduation?

* it is simple that you need to select the graduation that you wanted to do .
-> Select the college and apply for it . Entrance exam will be there you have to crack it with exact needed percentage .
-> After that participate in counselling conducted by them , submit the mandatory certificates .
-> Then complete your graduation with
aggregate ( pass) percentage . After that nothing is there you have to get your graduation degree.
9th August 2015, 09:44 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure followed to gain a degree in graduation? Can someone give me the information on the same as soon as possible to me? It would be really helpful if you can give me the answer on the same soon as possible. Thanks!
Nice to see that you want to study Graduation. First, you must satisfy the educational qualification to be eligible for Graduation course.

- The students applying for Graduation need to pass their 12th standard with 50% in concerned specialization recognized by the educational board of the country.

- The candidates are admitted as per the merit list, which is prepared on the basis of mark list obtained by the students during their twelfth class.

If you have satisfied the above criteria, then you can select the university of Institution get the application from the concerned university or the institute counter office. The application is made available from the month of June. Please, visit the official website of the respective university in order to get more details regarding the admission process.
9th August 2015, 09:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Degree and graduation is almost the same thing. You can get a degree or graduate in a given field or subject. There is no course like degree in graduation.
For getting admission in a degree or graduation in a given subject you need to appear for entrance exam in most cases. In some universities admission is given on the basis of marks in 10 2. You have to apply on application form which is available at university.
10th August 2015, 01:45 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You just need to get yourself enrolled in any graduation course of your choice and thereafter after having completed the course, you will probably he handed over a graduation degree from the Institute you have opted for studying your graduation in.

There is nothing much to worry about. You just get yourself enrolled in any graduation course, you wish to.
15th August 2015, 03:33 PM
DSP@1

To do any graduation first of all you have to complete your 12th standard without any backlogs.

So check it first if it al-right,then decide the course which you want to do.

Then try to check the eligibility criteria for that course if you are eligible to do that course in regular,then you have to give the entrance test conducted by state education board for that particular course entrance.

And if you qualify in that test then you will undergo Web Counselling and you will be allotted seat in the college in your desired stream.

If you are not eligibl to give the entrance test for your desired course.Then check that any other university is providing the distance education in that stream and apply for that university.

Based on the applications received and the merit list the university/college will short-list the students,if you find your name in that list then you have to pay the college fee and join the college to do your graduation course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?